[Zope-dev] __after_publishing_traverse__

Ivo van der Wijk ivo@amaze.nl
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:05:32 +0200

Hi All,

I would like to do some bookkeeping *after* an object has been published,
i.e. imagine a request is done for:

/a/b/c/d

'b' is the (folderish) object that does the accounting, 'd' is the object
to be published. I would like 'b' to examine the RESPONSE after publishing.

I know there's a __before_publishing_traverse__, however, this is not what
I want.

Does someone know a way to implement this cleanly? I.e. without monkeypatching
'd' (which can be any kind of zope object)?

Regards,

	Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                              -=-
Brouwersgracht 132                      Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.