[Zope-dev] Re: death to index_html; ObjectManager?

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:25:32 -0600

Well I honestly hadn't considered that. So, I suppose changing to to a
mix-in inherited by folder is better.

However, you should know that the crux of this change is really to the
publisher, the mixin is just the management piece. *any* object can
define a browser_default hook that overrides 'index_html', not just
objectmanagers.

-Casey