[Zope-dev] 2.3.3 -> 2.5.1b2 upgrade problem

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:05:17 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know if this is a b2-specific problem or not, since this
is the first time I've upgraded any of my sites beyond 2.3.3.  I
have a 2.3.3 Data.fs, and I copied it into a 2.5.1b2 INSTANCE_HOME
setup and tried to run it.  It starts, (with errors in a DA Product,
but that shouldn't matter at this stage), but none of the dtml is
interpreted.  When I browse to the site I get the raw dtml returned
to the browser.

If I start with an empty Data.fs, things work fine.  I need to make
progress on this project, so I'm going to try to do an export/import,
but if there are any other experiements anyone wants me to run to
look in to this, let me know.

--RDM