[Zope-dev] PHP vs Zope cost benefit

Jason Spisak jspisak@lycoris.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:17:00 -0700

I am not a PHP guy by any means, but I imagine having to run an
extra server (Apache, Postgres vs Apache, Zope, Postgres) means
there is another server process to watch, manage,
start/restart.  You don't have to do those things with PHP
scripts.

Perhaps someone with experience with a larger PHP
implementation under their belt could let us know.