[Zope-dev] PHP vs Zope cost benefit

Jason Spisak jspisak@lycoris.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:01:42 -0700

I think that's a big part of it.  Using something that's
already documented that has many features of a 'web app' built
in already, vesus scripting those.  But there are a lot of
prepackaged scripts for Calendars, and database connections,
shopping carts,  etc... for PHP.  So there's got to be more
that just the prepackagedness of Zope to chose it over PHP.