[Zope-dev] Tyring to FTP to Zope running behind firewall, get login box but no directory listing

Jason Spisak jspisak@lycoris.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:06:12 -0700

The first sentence was just a pasting of what got sent to me.
;-)  I have no idea where the problem lies, hoestly.  Just
seeing if anyone else who develops using FTP has experienced
this.    Sorry if it came off judgemental.

--
Jason Spisak
Marketing Director, Lycoris