[Zope-dev] Tyring to FTP to Zope running behind firewall, get login box but no directory listing

Jason Spisak jspisak@lycoris.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:31:13 -0700

That's right.  I remeber something about Linux ft servers
needing a rewriting module of something to be behind a firewall
and have people connect.  Thanks to all.  I'll go find the
answer elsewhere.

--
Jason Spisak
Marketing Director, Lycoris