[Zope-dev] wrapping unexistent objects

Maurizio Boriani debauxit@yahoo.it
02 Dec 2002 17:00:13 +0100

Hi all,
        I've a little bit tricky problem:
How could I wrap a request of an inexistent object and handle request
in a transparent way using a defined method? I've searched about
 __before_publishing_traverse__ and __bobo_traverse__ but them are too few
documented (or I didn't understand them).

Better explain:
        I'd like to build a generic product which permit to call undefined
function with parameters using dtml as any other python script but this
functions aren't define and will be handled by product.

Does anyone has some suggestion/Doc about this?

TIA,
baux