[Zope-dev] Zope 2.6.0 ZMI Problem for CJK(Collector 623) patch.

Yusei TAHARA yusei@domen.cx
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 22:16:51 +0900

Hi.

> > I made monkey patch for myself, when management_page_charset is not
> > "UTF-8", this patch remove ":utf8:" from non unicode type input field.
> > because if input values are not latin-1, then unicode error raised.
> >
> > I think that every encoding can be used it satisfactory:-)
> >
> > Please consider whether it can merge into Zope2.6.1.
>
> There are some details missing from your explanation, but hopefully not from
> your patch. where do I find it?

What thing is concretely "some details"?

I'm very interested in Zope development, especially i18n.
So I would like to contribute something about it:-)

Thank you.

--
Yusei Tahara			"So it goes"
yusei@domen.cx