[Zope-dev] Infuriating ZClass registry Heisenbug

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:22:06 -0500

If you feel like it, the change that is biting you is probably in here:

http://cvs.zope.org/Zope/lib/python/ZODB/
coptimizations.c.diff?r1=1.17&r2=1.17.60.1&only_with_tag=Zope-2_6-branch

I looked and there are some changes to the persistent_id code, but I
lack sufficient background with this module to have something leap out
at me and say "aha!"