[Zope-dev] Infuriating ZClass registry Heisenbug

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:15:16 -0500

Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> I'll have to take a look, but may not get to it today.  FWIW I thought
> I fixed the bug on Friday.  I could certainly create ZClasses through
> the web without getting any obvious errors.

My little test (attached to the patch submission) passes with my version
as well as your version, so it'll work.  My patch was a lot simpler,
though! :-)

We need to add at least one unit test.  testBug.py is a start.  Do you
want to convert it to a unit test or should I?  If I do it, which of the
myriad of ZODB branches should I add it to? :-)

Shane