[Zope-dev] Re: [ZDP] Suggested documentation update.

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
17 Dec 2002 02:08:26 -0200

I'd like to make a (blatantly self serving :-) sugestion:

Andy has passed the mantainership of the ASP404 script to us

http://www.zope.org/Members/hiperlogica/ASP404

As far as I can tell, it's the best (least worse? :-) solution to
connect IIS to Zope as it is the easiest to setup (and get right) and
has an acceptable performance (as compared to pcgi.exe, which is dog
slow and difficult to setup, and fastcgi, which I could never get to
work with IIS).

Since we intend to mantain it until a better solution emerges, I'd
appreciate if it could be mentioned in the "official docs". I'd be
willing to write the text that goes into WEBSERVERS.txt (or it's
offspring, say, ASP404.txt).