[Zope-dev] CRITICAL!!!! CVS: Zope/lib/python/OFS - Image.py:1.141.4.3

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:30:32 -0800

I think I know whats happened here, my earlier check in for that patch,
changes SetBase in ZPublisher so it works. However that patch went in
without a branch.

http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-checkins/2002-December/020453.html

I did a cvs up -r Zope-2_6-branch -d before the check in, but probably
didn't notice the following error, this is causing my cvs up to die and
hence ZPublisher doesn't get the branch:

cvs [server aborted]: could not find desired version 1.2 in
/cvs-repository/Zope
/lib/python/Signals/SignalHandler.py,v

Anyone else getting that? Anyway if I could get this checked out correctly
its just a matter of getting that patch in to the correct branch.

Sorry Paul.
--
  Andy McKay