[Zope-dev] Where can I find the Zope XML DTD ?

Antonio De Marinis antde@spray.se
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:45:36 +0100

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0083141040327136_ID

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I've search in other lists without any success.

In Zope there is an XML-export as everybody knows. My question is: does anybody know if there is a DTD for the Zope produced XML and where I can find it?

Why I ask for it?
 If I have a DTD I could use Zope objects exported in XML and use them in external XML processing tools with validation. A practical examples is to use them together with XML enabled translations tools like Trados TagEditor. Then you can just export a Zope object, send it for translation to the translators and get back all the translated objects ready to import into Zope via ZMI (no more time on boring copy and paste).

I hope there is a DTD, I could not find it.
Many thanks.

Antonio

H=E4r b=F6rjar internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis internet p=E5 http://www.spray.se

Tr=E4ffa folk fr=E5n hela Sverige p=E5 ett och samma st=E4lle - http://chat.spray.se/

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0083141040327136_ID--