[Zope-dev] ZClasses and Python

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@km3.de
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 13:36:04 +0100

Hi all,

i have a little question on ZCLasses and Python.
Lets Say i have python-base-class foo which is folderish.
I have a zclass bar which has the class foo as base class.
Now i have defined as new propertysheet instance in bar called foobar.

If i change the properties of foobar, then manage_editProperties is
called( i'am right ).

Is there a way to catch the manage_editProperties function(called from
foobar) in my base-class foo ????

Thanks as

P.S.: I hope there is someone understanding this :)

--
Andre Schubert            EMail:   Andre.Schubert@km3.de
                          Tel:     03774 6625-78