[Zope-dev] still segfaults, this time no ZMySQLDA

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
26 Feb 2002 21:15:12 -0300

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 20:11, Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:
> [...]
> The options I think I have left:
> * Try the new ExtensionClass.h

Which one, by the way? the one in HEAD, the one in 2.5 branch or a
different one altogether? Does it have any impact in the objects in the
ZODB? Can I run a ZEO Client with it against a ZEO Server with a
different ExtensionClass.h?

> * Run Zope under a memory analiser such as Valgrind (which might not be
> feasible if the runtimes are too slow):
> http://devel-home.kde.org/~sewardj/

Scratch that. Valgrind doesn't do threads. Anyone knows any
alternatives?

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.