[Zope-dev] still segfaults, this time no ZMySQLDA

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
27 Feb 2002 14:51:15 -0300

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 21:55, Matthew T. Kromer wrote:
> in lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/PythonScripts.py, try changing
> Script_magic to be 4, and see if that helps.

Nope, time between restart after the change and 1st crash was aprox.
3m15s.

> FYI, some of this is written up in
>
>   http://www.zope.org/Members/matt/StabilityHOWTO

hmm, I didn't know that page. It mentions trying with the -t 1. In this
case, what is the real total number of threads? is it one for Medusa and
one for handling Zope requests or is it just one overall? In this case I
might be able to run it under Valgrind after all.

Should I bother trying a different ExtensionClass.h?

Cheers, Leo

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.