[Zope-dev] separate mailing list for ZPublisher-only apps (ZPub + cgi + apache)

Michael Olivier michael@baac.net
Sun, 06 Jan 2002 10:06:12 -0800

I'd like to form (or join) a separate mailing list for ZPublisher-only
apps.  I know there are zope developers like me who use ZPublisher +
FastCGI (or whatever) + apache (or whatever) to run a web site.  I know we
would not have the benefit of some of the expertise here, but the flip side
is we would get more discussion for our flavor of zope use.  Most of the
discussion here is about the full Zope which is a lot to wade through for
the occasional helpful tidbit.

If you are interested in such a mailing list, please drop me an email.

thanks,
Michael