[Zope-dev] Session Tracking in 2.5

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 08:03:50 -0500

CST was done via the fishbowl project at
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/CoreSessionTracking/FrontPage.
There is an explanation of the difference between the Zope
2.5 stuff and CST on the CurrentStatus page.  Note that this
situation makes me want to cry as well.

There are supposed to be docs for the sessioning stuff, and
there *are* API docs in the help system.  However, the
narrative docs that went along with CST were not translated
for the Zope 2.5 stuff.  The docs folks here dont seem to
think its important, so I may need to do this and put it in
the Dev Guide.