[Zope-dev] Session Tracking in 2.5

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:04:02 +1100

>>> "Chris McDonough" wrote
> There are supposed to be docs for the sessioning stuff, and
> there *are* API docs in the help system.  However, the
> narrative docs that went along with CST were not translated
> for the Zope 2.5 stuff.  The docs folks here dont seem to
> think its important, so I may need to do this and put it in
> the Dev Guide.

Well, I know _I_ think Session support is important (hint: I wouldn't
have spent the effort on SQLSession otherwise). If the decision was
made to take the CST package and change the interface before making
it part of the preinstalled set of Products, I'd _strongly_ urge that
the documentation for it be updated.

Anthony