[Zope-dev] Re: [ZODB-Dev] Big problem.

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:05:37 -0500

Whoops, that wasn't quite enough.  Also do this:

Create the following Python file as "unscrew.py" in your 2_4/lib/python
directory and run it.

import Zope
app = Zope.app()
app._delObject('session_data_manager')
app._delObject('browser_id_manager')
app._delObject('temp_folder')
del app.__before_publishing_traverse__
get_transaction().commit()

Note that if you've got access rules or site roots in your root dir,
this will blow those away and you'll need to recreate them.