[Zope-dev] Temporary Storage + Sessions + Versions: How?

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:31:01 +0100

Hi!

I have a problem concerning using versions and sessions together in Zope 2.5
beta 3:

As the Temporary Storage is incompatible with versions, it seems to me that
I can not at all use any session manipulating code in a method that might be
called under version control. This is very disturbing to me.

Are there any workarounds like temporarly switching off versioning before
the SESSION.set is called?

I guess the best fix would be if Temporary Storage would actually work with
versions. This would mean to me that it should gracefully ignore the fact
that we are working in a version.

Joachim