[Zope-dev] Re: Temporary Storage + Sessions + Versions: How?

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 03:29:59 +0100

I have a slight correction to make (which doesn't change the message of this
posting):

> - As the new sessioning code seems to be working within the transaction
> machinery, the SESSION.set action causes the mere display of an index_html
> page (that includes a session initialization method) to be added to the
undo
> logs

This happens only if I use an undoable session data storage. But if I DON'T,
sessions and versions will not work together at all. So that makes no great
difference ...