[Zope-dev] problem in adding objects to the ZCatalog

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:38:59 -0500

Hi Sanjay,

I *think* this is a bug that was fixed in later versions of 2.4.  Would
you mind trying out 2.5.0b4?

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com