[Zope-dev] Error 11

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:02:32 -0500

You have a core file from the "zdaemon" process.. it's sorta useless as
a result.  If you want to get a meaningful core file, run Zope without
ZDaemon (pass "-Z ''" to the start script).

That said, we've confirmed "crashbug" problems in an installation with
mysqlda in at least one customer site.  Can you make this problem happen
without mysqlda?