[Zope-dev] Zope on Linux and Database as MS-SQL Server on WinNT

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
29 Jan 2002 18:44:47 -0200

On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 17:48, Peeyush Garg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's the current best solution to utilize the combination of Zope on Linux and Database as MS-SQL Server running on WinNT. I don't find much information searching the Zope web site. Can somebody point me to some link?

See this howto:
http://www.zope.org/Members/zorton/zope_linux_to_mssqlserver

which is the first hit of the following google search:
zope linux mssqlserver

PS: questions related to the use of Zope should probably go to
zope@zope.org instead.

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.