[Zope-dev] Zope on Linux and Database as MS-SQL Server on WinNT

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:38:07 -0000

Just to paint the complete picture (As I think the readme/news article does
not at the moment).

1) The ODBC Socket Server software for the Windows database server can be
downloaded from http://odbc.sourceforge.net/ which is the primary source for
Team FXML's excellant product.

2) The next releases of XMLKit and ZDataQueryKit will see the ODBC Socket
Server Client move from XMLKit to ZDataQueryKit (Sorry about this) so that
they can all use the new relational logic and visual design tools. XMLKit
will continue to support the product (Erm somehow), but you will not be able
to add the XMLKit version. (I'll make a more detailed and understandable
announcement when I get all the bugs worked out).

Adrian...

--
The difficulty of tactical maneuvering consists in turning the devious into
the direct, and misfortune into gain.