[Zope-dev] Restricted Compiler issues on FreeBSD? (Core Dumps...waaa!)

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:23:15 -0400

have you read about the python crash-bug stemming from tiny thread
stack sizes on freebsd and applied the patch? the mailing list
archives should tell you what to do.

jens