[Zope-dev] Memory Leaks

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:37:39 +0200

I do also see the ZPT expression stuff leaking. In my case in this order:

Products.PageTemplates.Expressions.SubPathExpr
Products.PageTemplates.Expressions.PathExpr
Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr.PythonExpr

This one does *not* go away when setting ZOPE_SECURITY_POLICY=PYTHON. I am
also leaking refs to persistent User objects; may be a side effect though -
like your DateTimes.

The site in question serves large ZSQL result sets via ZPT to authenticated
users. No CMF/Plone involved.

Stefan