[Zope-dev] Refresh trashes acquisition

Myroslav Opyr myroslav@zope.net.ua
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:03:49 +0300

Chris Withers wrote:

> Myroslav Opyr wrote:
>
> >  > as this one is dedicated to next-generation product enhancement as
> >  > opposed to peer user assistance.
> > Reason rejected... Question was technical and was dedicated to zope-d=
ev
> > list.
>
> Let me rephrase ;-)
>
> This list is for development _of_ not _with_ Zope. Ross' question was
> about the development of an application, which is prettymuch
> zope@zope.org territory...=20

Ok, you are right. But Zope development moved into Zope3-dev list mainly=20
and this list was used for Zope 2.6 which should be community driven=20
release. Thus a lot of Zope Product Developers (ZPD ;) and Zope Coders=20
(ZC ;) gathered here. The question was tricky one and no other list=20
could help better but zope-dev... And discussion regarding the subject=20
would be useful for Zope core as well as for product developers because=20
Refresh is widely used by ZPD and ZC. I, personally, also have different=20
issues regarding Refresh, I'm searching for workarounds and hope this=20
discussion will also spill the light on my case too.

m.
P.S. This thread is becoming flamy... Let's continue it in private mail.=20
Thanks.
--=20
Myroslav Opyr
zope.net.ua <http://zope.net.ua/> =B0 Ukrainian Zope Hosting