[Zope-dev] multiple monkeypatches

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:58:44 +0100

Hmm there is a patch for the PatchKit that puts the ZMI in the ZODB, is that
what you need? :)

>From the Doc String:-

"""
    Zope Management Interface Style Sheet Patch
    ==== ========== ========= ===== ===== =====

    The patch adds a ZStyleSheet to the root of your Zope
    with its contents set to the contents of the standard
    manage_page_style.css and points the ZMI at it.

    It also adds two DTML Methods initially containing the
    default ZMI header and ZMI menu.

    Everything can then be modified using the ZMI.
"""
# $Id: ZMImanagePatch.py,v 1.1.1.1 2002/02/03 17:07:16 root Exp $

If this is not in the PatchKit you have, you can get it from my CVS at
http://cvs.haqa.co.uk/viewcvs/Products/PatchKit (there is a tarball option
there to, which should work).

Adrian...

--
Adrian Hungate
EMail: adrian@haqa.co.uk

Computers are like air conditioners
    -- they stop working properly if you open WINDOWS