[Zope-dev] re: First call to external method after restart fails

Emile van Sebille Emile van Sebille" <emile@fcfw.fenx.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:11:26 -0700

I found this post from Ted Skolnick but saw no follow-ups,  and I am
having the same problems.  Ted, did you get this resolved?

> I have an external method that takes 3 params.  After I restart Zope (
> running on Linux ), I get the following error on my first call...
>
> Error Type: TypeError
> Error Value: rmlToPDF() takes at least 3 arguments (0 given)
>
> All subsequent calls work fine (i.e. a refresh in my browser, and no
more
> error, my external method works ).  I restart Zope as root.   Anyone
ever
> see this before?

I just upgraded an account from 2.4.x to 2.5 binary on linux.

--

Emile van Sebille
emile@fenx.com

---------