[Zope-dev] re: First call to external method after restart fails

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
06 Jun 2002 09:28:04 -0400

This has been fixed in CVS in the trunk and the 2.5 branch. Zope 2.6
will contain the fix.

To get the fix for 2.5, run the 2.5 branch of CVS or just update the
ExternalMethod product from the one in CVS.

-Casey