[Zope-dev] __setattr__ and acquisition ( was RE: __getattr__ and acquisition)

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
06 Jun 2002 18:09:57 -0300

The only way I know is to put a wrapped object in a ._v_attribute, which
means a volatile attribute.

You can put, for instance, a wrapped self in, for instance
self._v_alterEgo, this way you can do wrapped transversals thru it.

How do you get a wrapped self to put there is an exercise left to the
reader :-) tip: it's no use trying to do it in .__setstate__, as self is
not wrapped there either, last I checked.

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.