[Zope-dev] error with libraries that I'm not using anymore

Juliette Colmant jcolmant@yahoo.fr
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:21:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I have a problem using libraries in Zope.
I have a Python script that calls a C++ code using
libraries.
Actually, at the begining I had a test.so library. But
now I changed the way to compile my program and I have
no test.so library anymore, and when I call my python
script via Zope, I have this message :
 Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: test.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory

But I don't use the test.so anymore.
And when I use the python script alone without Zope it
runs whitout any problem!
I tried to change the name of my external method to
see if it was not a problem of cache but I have still
the same problem...
Does someone have an idea?
Thanks
Juliette