[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-CMF] Managing Modification/Creation Dates

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
29 Jun 2002 19:47:14 +0200

Note that in most projects, people now deal with an explicit
'modication_date' or 'modification' property like you suggested. But
this requires setting it whenever the object changes.

Florent