[Zope-dev] Zope 2.6 planning - call for contributors!

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:42:30 +1100

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:17, Eric Roby wrote:

> >  >> started to define 2.6
> >
> > I'd like to see the ZSyncer Product, or a variant thereof, included in
> > Zope by default.  That is, I'd like "Synchronization", to a be a default
> > property of Zope objects, so that objects/content can be pushed and
> > pulled between two Zope installations.
> >
> > I venture a guess that the development/production model is common,
> > and this helps quite a bit in maintaining this model.
> >
> > Ziniti
>
> Absolutely ... and I would also like to see Richards excellent Call
> Profiler service become part of the core.

I'm definitely putting the profiler into 2.6 - there's just an open question
of where it gets put. The question was asked on zope-coders, and got no
response. I figure if no-one answers within a week of my original posting,
I'll just check it in as a product.

    Richard