[Zope-dev] Zope 2.6 planning - call for contributors!

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:16:53 +0100

I'd like to see ZSQL methods altered so that bind variables could be used in
SQL queries.

This would improve  SQL operations for at least Oracle, which is the one db
I know of that uses bind variables to speed it's querie-management.

This is filed as a bugreport in the collector previously but has been turned
down/put on hold until a newer version of zope.

What is the time schedule of Zope 2.6? I ask because I need to start using
2.5 before I suggest more improvements to zope :-)

/dario

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
dario@ita.chalmers.se  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services