[Zope-dev] improved logging

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 11:01:55 -0700

See PEP 282 [1].  If this PEP is accepted, work should probably follow its
course.  It would be nice to have a single logging mechanism for Python, and
for Zope to use and/or extend it.  Granted, if it is accepted, it won't be
in Python until Python 2.3 which I believe is due in August.

..[1] http://python.sourceforge.net/peps/pep-0282.html

--
Jeffrey P Shell
www.cuemedia.com