[Zope-dev] Memory Leak Problem

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@km3.de
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:13:44 +0100

Andre Schubert schrieb:

If have changed the that it skips the ZSQLMethod and sends the query
used in the ZSQLMethod direct
to the manage_test function from the ZPsycopgDA with the result that
zope grows up
after running the script.
If it is possible that the mem-leak is somewhere in the DA, then i post
this message to the psycopg mailinglist.

Thanks