[Zope-dev] Impact of additional protocols handled by Zope?

Eron Lloyd lloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
17 Mar 2002 21:13:46 -0500

Yeah, this is something I'd be very interested in knowing, too. In fact,
this particular ability could make or break a community project I'm
going to be developing with Zope in the near future. Do you mean like
the pluggable access that ZServer provides? I imagine there would also
have to be some kind of pass-through backend storage to the actual
service layer (like IMAP, for instance). This is definately something
I've been thinking about.

Getting my gears turning,

Eron