[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] range:min bug in ZCatalogs fo Zope 2.3.2

Johan Carlsson [Torped] johanc@torped.se
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:46:36 +0100

At 05:45 2002-03-22 -0500, you wrote:
>BTrees were rewritten in 2.4.0 so I assume you will run into
>problems. Please check the release notes for the latest 2.3.X
>version if there were some fixes for your problem since 2.3.2.
>
>-aj

The interface seems to be equal with the old one?

Comparing the Components/BTree folder there doesn't seem to be
an enormous amount of changes.
Has it been rewritten or has it only been fixed?
Reading the Change files from 2.4.0 and forth indicates 3 bug fixes related
to BTree?
It seems to be possible to compile the BTree extention module and just
replace that.
Are there any "don't thats" I should be where of? Like changes in python
extensions
between Python 1.5.2 and Python 2.1.2?

Regards,
Johan Carlsson