[Fwd: [Zope-dev] Re: more on the segfault saga]

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
26 Mar 2002 09:45:29 -0300

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 07:31, Martijn Jacobs wrote:

> Just to make sure : I put gc.disable() in Z2.py and apply this
> ZServerPublisher.py patch? Or do I have to add some more code to let the
> garbage collector collect more often or less or...

No, you don't need to explicitly call gc.disable() as the supplied
ZServerPublisher.py already does that. Also, there's currently no way to
tune the amount or the frequency of garbage collection that'll take
place. Garbage collection will run in full whenever other Zope worker
threads are not... well... working.

Cheers, Leo.