[Zope-dev] LDAPUserFolder

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 09:45:27 -0400

i guess what you would need is an object that looks like a user folder but
most calls are redirected to a second, real, user folder. this object
would need to "implement" the typical user folder API and redirect most
calls, but override those methods that retrieve/compute the roles for a
given user.

jens