[Zope-dev] Re: [ZPT] Order of attribute execution Feature Request

Jim Penny jpenny@universal-fasteners.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 10:25:19 -0400

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 02:55:23PM +0000, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Jim Penny  <jpenny@universal-fasteners.com> wrote:
> > I also have not found a convention that I am comfortable with on
> > handling check-boxes and radio buttons in error processing.  But I
> > expect to!
>
> Are you referring to what I call "magic boolean attributes" ?
>
> http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zpt/2002-March/003013.html

Yes, thanks very much, this is very helpful.  I see that you could find
no documentation on this, and got no reply.  Is this intended to be a
permanent feature, or is is experimental?

Jim Penny