[Zope-dev] ExternalEditor: Many Thanks

William Trenker wtrenker@shaw.ca
Wed, 22 May 2002 13:51:03 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_/WckGrtUqHRws8htCfidYg)

Casey,

ExternalEditor is already shaping up for my vote as Zope developer
application of the year.  This is a huge step forward.  Thank you for this
fine contribution.

And thanks to you, Gabriel, for adapting the helper application to work
with the Windows.  It works just fine on my Windows 98 system with Opera 6.02.

Bill Trenker
Kelowna, BC, Canada

"The commandments of the LORD are right, bringing joy to the heart. The
commands of the LORD are clear, giving insight to life . . . For this is
the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are
not burdensome." (Psalm 19:8, 1John
5:3)    <http://torahteacher.com/>torahteacher.com

--Boundary_(ID_/WckGrtUqHRws8htCfidYg)

---