[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Interesting namespace observation

Roché Compaan roche@upfrontsystems.co.za
27 May 2002 19:01:25 +0200

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 18:31, Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 11:45, Roché Compaan wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > <dtml-in getProxies('Platform') sort="Name" prefix="platform">
>
> This is not a valid syntax, you should have::
>
>   <dtml-in "getProxies('Platform')" sort="Name" prefix="platform">
>
> Note the double quotes around the getProxies call. In order not to use
> the double quotes, you'd have not to pass any parameters to getProxies
> as in:
>
>   <dtml-in getProxies sort="Name" prefix="platform">

Oopps, I think my eyes got really tired - I was refactoring about 200
methods.

I must have known it is something like this becuase in some places it
worked, hehe :)

Apologies for the cross posting - I thought this was reeeealy
interesting.