[Zope-dev] sqltest.py

Christian Theune ct@gocept.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 18:46:41 +0200

Hi.

I don't know how many ppl, actually are using the "sql-test" tag, but I really
like it, and am using it, but have a lot of stupidities when using it to it's
extend ...

Things I would like to see (and I am willing to do), but need some help:

    1. Concrete and complete description of what this tag is supposed to
        do in which cases (optional, multiple ...)

    2. What those crufty single letter variables are ... and rename them.

So, I only need some help on talking about and investigate further for myself.
Also you can tell me, that ZRDB should die in the next 2 hours or so and it
wouldn't be any good to put any effort in here (but I think this effort isn't
bad anyway ...)

Greetings

Christian

--
Christian Theune - ct@gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co.kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt

reduce(lambda x,y:x+y,[chr(ord(x)^42) for x in 'zS^BED\nX_FOY\x0b'])