[Zope-dev] Interested in sprinting at EuroPython 2002?

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:00:31 -0400

First, as a friendly reminder for EuroPython 2002:

     ***            Early registration is open !!!        ***
     ***   https://secure.zope.nl/europython/Registration ***

Deadline is May 31. Now, on to the good stuff.

The "EuroPython 2002 conference", http://www.europython.org, is in
Charleroi, Belgium. We are planning a sprint the Sunday, Monday,
and Tuesday before the confernce, making this sprint cover
June 23-25.

The goal of this sprint is like most others: education and spreading
the word. However, we would like this sprint to attract a group of
people that are committed to participating in Zope 3 after the sprint.
If your interest is simply in learning about Zope 3, there is a tutorial
the first day of the conference that might be more appropriate.

The requirements are simple: you need to know how to develop in
Python. Even Zope experience isn't mandatory (though it is quite
useful.)

We hope to have two groups of sprinters, with 6 or 8 people in each
group. This means 3 or 4 pairs.

If you are interested in sprinting and want to participate in the
ongoing development of Zope 3, please email me (Paul Everitt,
paul@zope.com) to sign up.

More (and updated information) is available at:
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/EuroPython2002Sprint

--Paul