[Zope-dev] What catalog/index to use ...

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:00:35 -0500

ZCTextIndex is to become the full replacement for old TextIndex. There ar=
e a=20
couple of outstanding patches for making the ZCTextIndex splitter, etc.=20
locale friendly. Whether those solve your problem I don't know.

We are happy to improve ZCTextIndex for international use, however we at =
Zope=20
Corp are not authorities in the matter, so we will require some help from=
=20
those who are.

If you can create a collector issue that illustrates the problems you hav=
e=20
experienced (perhaps posting some sample content), that we be a great sta=
rt.

-Casey